The Dua Suri Show – 23RD NOVEMBER, Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Auditorium and Hall, Ahmedabad
This Stand-up Comedy night promises you an evening of the finest comics Nishant Suri and Rahul Dua bringing you completely fresh and some out of the ballpark dose of funny, which is guaranteed to leave you red in the face and give your abs a good workout.
As they take audiences across the country by a storm. Keep checking this page because more and more shows will keep getting announced – and more cities as well. There could be a few surprises in there as well!
He has been doing stand up for a couple of years now, and in this while has won competitions at IIT Delhi, Vir Das’s Pajamafest, Radio One Delhi and Comedy Central’s Chuckle Hunt. He’s loud, he’s almost always angry and is said to have the one of the most weirdly animated hands on the circuit.
His jokes are as bad as his financial state of affairs, and comedy career as unsuccessful as his engineering and MBA stints. He exploits his life, family and failed relationships for jokes (or lack thereof). He likes mango shake and Harlem Shake.
Tickets Available on –
Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Auditorium and Hall, Ahmedabad
1 Rajpath Club Rd Vikram Nagar, Vikram Nagar Colony, Bodakdev, PRL Colony, Thaltej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380059
Terms & Conditions
- Entry for individuals above 18 years of age only
- A government issued, valid photo ID may be requested at entry.
- No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- This is a single entry show. Once you exit the show area, you will not be permitted to enter again.
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Beware of counterfeit tickets.
- AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING OF THE SHOW IS NOT PERMITTED. You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage (recording), or store, record or transmit any information or other data with relation to the event. The organizers reserve the right to eject you from the venue for doing so.
- No professional, SLR or DSLR cameras or recording (sound or video) equipment will be permitted in the venue. Do not bring them to the venue as we will NOT be able to take responsibility and hold the same in safekeeping.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- No drug use allowed – consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities.
- Ticket holders in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances including outside food will not be permitted in the venue.
- No liability claims of food, pollution and other consumption poisoning will be entertained.
- No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining written consent of the promoter.